Results of the Rip Card: Laser Show Dustin Pedroia SP
Rip Card Additional Points: 10
Final Total: 195
- The Rip card was kind of a bummer. Nothing against Pedroia, other than he plays for the Red Sox, but I was obviously hoping for something better, like a auto. Oh well.
- The overall design is OK, I guess. It's all "Allen And Gintery" and whatnot. I guess it's just a little underwhelming after 4 years or whatever. I don't know what else they could do and still call it Ginter, though.
- I had 2 packs without a Mini, which was strange. One of them might have been the Rip Card (I can't remember) so maybe they are counting the mini inside there. I was just shorted in another pack. I got 2 minis in the last pack, though, so I either was only shorted 1 or came out even in the end. In light of that, forget I mentioned it at all.
- I couldn't name my favorite player Grady Sizemore because he was taken. Despite the fact that I named my first and only born "Grady", concessions could not be made. So I went with Evan Longoria. I mean, who doesn't like Longoria? And he had card in the hits department as a possibility, so that's who I picked. As a fan of a team that until recently endured Jhonny Peralta at the hot corner I allowed myself to dream.
- I pulled no cards of Longoria.
- That's OK, I didn't pull a Sizemore either.
- I only pulled 1 Indian in the box.
- The entire damn box.
- One Indian.
- Mark my words, Lebron James is going to rot in hell. I didn't pull any of his cards either.
- I am ready...
- ...for Justin Masterson to stop sucking.
- After ripping the Rip Card, I had thoughts of pulling a Billy Bob Thornton and "fixing it". If I knew a kid who looked Like Thurman Murman I would.
- Seriously? A lousy Pedroia Mini?
- Oh yeah, No Stupid Stephen Strasburg either. So Glad that box cost me $20 more than it should have.
- Stupid dumb ass people going nuts for Strasburg as if Mark Prior and Joba Chamberlain and Todd Van Poppel never existed.
- Those dumb asses deserve what is inevitably coming to them.
- Seriously, I'm not kidding. Lebron James is going to hell. Mark it dudes.
- Overall, my box was pretty good. I guess it puts me in about 3rd place as of right now, assuming I scored it properly, which I probably didn't.
- I think I'm pretty close though.
Far out man, sir.