Sunday, October 19, 2008

Take Me Drunk, I'm Home

Bravo, Joba, Bravo. Those pinstripeas are supposed to be vertical, not horizontal.

I guess a cab is a little too much to ask on your salary.

I don't understand how these things happen. I don't think getting a DUI makes you a bad guy. I know a lot of people who either have one, or could have gotten one. I know I probably would have been in trouble a few times if I was pulled over in my younger days.

What I don't get is these athletes. I mean, they have to know that if they get pulled over it will make national headlines in a matter of hours. How these guys end up in these situations is beyond me.

I'll give Joba the benefit of the doubt on this one. It was probably just a dumb mistake that a lot of good people have made before.

Just don't let it happen again.

No comments: