Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What did we do to deserve this?

Hasn't Cleveland suffered enough. The Drive, the Fumble, Red Right 88, Jose Mesa. Heck, just last year the Tribe collapsed with a 3-1 lead in the ALCS. I mean, we could taste it. I know nothing is for sure but you had to like our chances in the WS against Colorado, didn't you?

But now, the Tribe is completely in the tank. A season that started with so much promise has turned into a nightmare. The Indians are struggling to keep up with the Royals, and they are showing absolutely no signs of turning it around. The CC Sabathia trade watch is in full effect. What the hell happened?

The Browns season looks promising but they've broken my heart so many times I try not to get too excited.

And the Cavs; standing pat and watching everyone else get better. Doing nothing as the clock ticks on the Lebron James era. Call me crazy but I don't think that the addition of JJ Hickson is going to be enough to boost them over the top. And with all of this I get to go to ESPN and read this every few weeks:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3468173

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go drink. I need to get the taste of the vomit out of my mouth.

No comments: