Friday, August 21, 2009

We Interupt this Gint-A-Cuffs..

I know, I know. You were all wrapped up in the Gint-A-Cuffs box break. I assure you that there is more awesomeness to come in the morning (or maybe later tonight, I can't remember)

But I'm here to tell you some important news.

Card Cache Is Having A Contest!!!!



If you weren't aware of it already, consider yourself awared. Ryan, the blogger of the...uh...blog is giving out a boatload of Allen And Ginter Goodness. And all of it is better than the Jered Weaver Relic that I just pulled. We're not sure where he got it all, but I'd like to start a rumor right now.

Ryan is lives in Vegas. I'm pretty sure he won the Ginter in an all night heads up game of Donkey Poker from Phil Helmuth. I will continue to believe that until informed otherwise.

This post should get be a whole nother entry into the festivities.

So head on over to Card Cache.

Go for the contest, stay for the great blog. And all of the pretty pictures on it.

No comments: