Friday, March 26, 2010

Well That's Just Great

1. I was just on ESPN and made the mistake of clicking on the comment thread under the article. I spent about 10 minutes reading the comments and now I'm pretty sure I have a brain tumor. Thanks a lot ESPN. Jerks.

2. Here's a great quote from Calcaterra on his blog today: "There's more to life than baseball. Or so I'm told by people I don't truly trust." If you're not reading his blog daily...why aren't you? You really should be.

3. I'd like to start a movement to try to establish "flapjacks" as the prefered nomenclature replacing the much more common "pancakes." Not that there's anything wrong with "pancakes" per say. It's just that...well..."flapjacks" is far superior any way you slice it. Is there a reasonable person who would be opposed to this? Let's make it happen.


Here's one of my cards:
Nice isn't it?

4 comments:

gritz76 said...

I prefer hot cakes. It makes breakfast sound like dessert.

zman40 said...

I can go with flapjacks. Cakes have icing on them.

Nice card. I liked that Team USA subset.

Captain Canuck said...

I dunno man... IHOF just doesn't have the same ring to it.

--David said...

I'm opposed to flapjacks... Oh, wait, you said "reasonable person." Nevermind.