The boys on the blogs are working in shifts.
What started out as photoshop practice (practice? We talkin bout practice?) has turned into my first/only/last worthwhile project.
Steven over at White Sox Cards made a submission and dubbed it The Big Lebowski Card Fest. Sounds good to me. And, this is certainly the right blog to keep track of it.
So, this is our homework: To make the greatest set of fake Big Lebowski trading cards that the ether has ever seen. Before you all go crazy, let me explain the rules. Yes, this is not Nam people...there are rules.
1. It has to relate to The Big Lebowski.
2. It cannot have anything to do with the Eagles. We hate the fuckin' Eagles, man.
3. It is not limited to characters. It can be cards featuring anything from lingenberry pancakes to Aimee Mann's toe, with nail polish.
4. Weirdness is encouraged, and feel free to write whatever you want to color up your submissions.
5. Doubles are OK. If Topps can make 27 different Fukudome cards in every set, we can certainly handle a variety of Dudes.
6. The ringer cannot look empty.
That's about it. I think if done properly this can be a natural, zesty enterprise.
I will be establishing a link at the right to keep track. If you make a card and I don't find it, just drop me an email or a comment.
And, don't try to slip any Eagles past me. You're not dealing with morons here.
If you will it, it is no dream.
5 days ago