Sunday, March 29, 2009

TBL Card Fest: Beardy Part 10

Final installment from Beardy. Also my favorite.


Walter #06 2007 A+G

Can you believe these Allen + Ginter cards? I think Greg has really outdone himself with this. I have no idea how he does this.


Dude #08 2007 A+G

Another great A+G card.


Jesus #05 2007 A+G

What else is there to say?


Jesus #04 2009 Beardy Original

I'll finish this last segment with another original.

I just want to say to Greg what a pleasure it is to open up my inbox and find new cards for this silly little project. I feel like I'm just kind of piddlefarting around with this next to Greg. He obviously has a real talent for this kind of thing, and I just wanted to say that I feel very fortunate to be able to display his talents out there for everyone to see. I also feel very thankful to be able to have finally found a context for the word "piddlefarting". Thank you Greg for everything.

I hope there is more in store for us from Greg.

I also want to see more from everyone else out there. We are up to 62 cards.

2 comments:

Dubbs said...

Those A&G cards are the best of all the cards thus far.

Paul said...

Man, I LOVE these TBL cards! I just stumbled across a few while surfing at Tumblr., which brought me here to your great site.

Anyway, I decided to try making one myself. Whaddya think?: 1973 Smokey