Friday, March 27, 2009

TBL Card Fest: A Plethora Of Stuff

And yes, I know what a plethora is.

Here is my latest masterpiece. It's not exactly how I want it but you can't always get what you want, am I wrong?



Modestly Priced Receptacle #01 1991 Fleer

You know, we could have spent more but just because we're bereaved doesn't mean we're saps. I mean, we're scattering the faqin ashes.

And here are links to the plethora of cards that I'm talking about:

3 submissions from Steven at White Sox Cards:

The Toe #01 Garbage Pail Kids

The Toe #02 Garbage Pail Kids


The Toe #03 Garbage Pail Kids

1 more from Travis at Punk Rock Paint:

Dude #05 2007 Turkey Red

1 From JoshSamBob at Cardaholics Anonymous:

Knox Harrington #02 2001 Donruss Rated Rookie



Oh BTW, every time I read JoshSamBob I would think of this guy. Can't really explain it. Sorry. Just ignore me.

4 comments:

beardy said...

that definitely is our most modestly priced receptacle. nice work once again. this set is, in the parlance of our times, truly awesome.

Dubbs said...

Although my first card (of Knox) was nothing special, thanks for defending my "firstness" status on that one.

Anyhow, I made a new Mayo card today but I think that's it for me for a while. I have a reading public that cries to me for substance in their blog reading...and so I am duty bound to answer them.

Anonymous said...

You guys have me wishing I could make stuff like that. I actually laughed out loud at the Jackie Treehorn sketch. Great work!!!

JoshSamBob said...

I'd much rather be compared to: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HP3LY8k4IIQ/SIZSud_dLaI/AAAAAAAAAa4/ZuIlsiuU-Ug/s400/Wonderful%2BTerrific%2BBack.jpg

But still. :)