Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Movie Quote: #2


"Eventually, I will burn you down and I will bag your ashes and I will bury your ashes in a yard where my big dog craps big crap"

- Detective Ray Carling (Michael Imperioli) - Life on Mars

OK, so it isn't a movie quote. I just wanted to be able to make a post before midnight so my quest for a post a day wouldn't end 2 days after it started. But, you have to admit, it is a friggin' awesome line. When he said it I just about doubled over laughing. I had to rewind it about 4 times to make sure I had it right.

I swore to myself I would use it the first chance I got. Well, I already passed up a great opportunity today, but I will get it in there eventually. And, when I do, I will feel every bit as cool as Christopher...er...Michael Imperioli looks in that picture.

One other thing. Life on Mars...great show. I highly recommend it. The 70's soundtrack, the hair, the butterfly collars, Harvey Keitel,...it's a different kind of cop show. I love it so far.

1 comment:

--David said...

Man, good luck with a post a day! I started Tribecards out with that lofty goal, and I failed miserably. I hope you're able to last longer than I could!! :-)