Friday, June 12, 2009

Bad Wax Break: 2003 Fleer E-X

Here is my break of 2003 Fleer E-X. If I had known they were this cool looking, I might have gotten more than 1 pack

Tom Glavine #44

Tom just doesn't look right in the Mets uniform. Of course he might prefer that to the Braves uniform right now, but I have a feeling he'll be over it in 5 years when he wears his Braves cap to the HOF ceremony.













Bernie Williams #47

And my streak of pulling a Yankee in 21,573 straight packs remains intact.

















Rocco Baldelli SP #84 (46/84)

Cool SP card. It's a shade of blue and numbered 46/84...which makes it a 1/1.


No, I've told you before I will not stop making that joke.














Not a bad pack. You can't complain when you get an SP, right? Probably not the best pack in the break but again, far from the worst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves this set, I am going to try and get more. Nice break, I love the Baldelli! I should have gotten more than one pack too.

--David said...

Very cool #'d card!!