Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Basking in the glow of my Turk Off come from behind upset victory.

Not that anyone cares but my interweb connection on my home computer took a giant #2 sometime monday afternoon and I have been sans internet since then. I am at work now, where it is a pain to post and I can't add any scans or pictures. I have no idea when this crisis will be resolved as I am an idiot. I will probably have to call the Geek Squad...seriously.

I've been pretty busy at work so even my usual stupid comments have taken a nosedive.

I just wanted anyone who is concerned to know.

Alright, back to work.

3 comments:

PunkRockPaint said...

I didn't notice... I never read your blog anyway. In fact, I paid a coworker to post this comment.

Motherscratcher said...

I figured as much.

Still, that's just mean, man. That's just mean.

Rob- AKA "VOTC" said...

Loved the Turk Off!!