Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pre Wantlist Post

A few people have email me lately to ask what I collect, or some kind of wantlist so they can send me some free stuff. Since it's about 10 months since I started this ridiculous blog I guess it's about time to put something together. I promise to work on it.

The first thing I can think of off the top of my head is this. I am definately a huge collector of 2000 Bowman Draft Grady Sizemore Autos. I hope this helps.



Soon I will get a more comprehensive (and serious) list together. Those of you who, for some reason, read my blog will be stunned to find out that it will prominantly involve Turkey Red.

I want to thank all of the Blog People who make this hobby worthwhile. Without you guys (you know who you are) I would have packed up my stuff and thrown it back down in my parents basement months ago.

Oh, and, leave a comment or email me if you have one of these (Sizemore) cards to send me in exchange for about $1.12 worth of junk wax.

More TBL posts later tonight.

4 comments:

BASEBALL DAD said...

I had an extra one,but I was holding it during the HR call this afternoon,lost control and now it's just crumpled cardboard!

Wax Heaven said...

I remember this card on eBay for $10,000 last year. It was close to perfect in the grade department.

I thought it was insane.

Motherscratcher said...

There is a graded card that has had a BIN for $750 for as long as I can remember. I think it got a 9.0 or something. I think you can usually get it for around $200-225 range ungraded (which is how I would prefer it). Still too much for me to justify on a piece of cardboard right now.

$10,000 is ridiculous. Why in the world would someone even bother with that?

Wax Heaven said...

http://completist.wordpress.com/2008/04/10/an-ebay-auction-on-lsd/