Sunday, April 19, 2009

TBL Card Fest: Into Left Field

We have another submission to our TBL Card Fest set by Into Left Field He first mad an appearance a few TBL posts ago with the 1972 Dude card. Well, he took me up on my challenge of making a few cards based on my suggestions. I'm very pleased with the results. I'm sure you will be too.



Knox Harrington #03 1968 Topps

Knox is a small but very important part of the cast. I mean, I'm not really sure who in the world you move this intricate plot along with a video artist. With a cleft asshole, no less.



Bunny #03 1979 Topps (Toe Card)

I asked for a toe and I got a toe. With nail polish. And, before you ask...yes, I got it b y 3 in the afternoon. Well done Mr. Field.



Marmot #01 1987 Topps

What you are seeing here is illegal. Do not attempt this at home. Keeping a wild animal...within the city limits...for domestic purposes...that ain't legal. I'm just saying.



Dude #11 1961 Topps

Huh.

Nice cards all Mr. Left Field. Thank you very much.

No comments: