Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Turk Off Packs 1 & 2



Oh My God The Beardy Is Toast

Pack 1:

#97 Don Kelly -1pts (You've got to be kidding me. Way to start it off)


#46 Billy Wagner 0pts
#104 Eric Chavez -1pts (What the hell is going on here?)


#1 Ryan Howard (Same as Chipper. How is this guy not on the Stars list?)
#155 Alex Rios Chrome 3pts (Too little too late for this pack. I'm glad we don't get penalized for having a card that is really off center.)


#181 Mark Teahen 0pts
#65 Mike Cameron 0pts
#67 Chase Wright 0pts

Pack 1 Total: 1 pts

Pack 2:

#51 Brandon Webb 0pts
#40 Chipper Jones 0pts
#149 Joe Smith 0pts
#151 Grady Sizemore +3pts (There it is!)


#35 Andy Pettite -1pts (Dammit!)


#73 Mark Buehrle SP 8pts


#38 Tim Hudson 0pts
#48 Prince Albert Checklist 0pts



Pack 2 Total: 10 pts

Pack 1 sucked, Pack 2 was strong. See Beardy, I know how to pull a good card without it being a Yankee. How come you can't do the same

5 comments:

beardy said...

Oh, so the checklist cards count as points? I've got to look over mine when I get home. I still won't win the second pack though.

Nice going for you thus far, but I got a feeling your whole family is going down.

WF: twalt. Remove the "L" and that's exactly what you are!

Motherscratcher said...

I wasn't sure about the checklist cards. I erred on the side of me getting more points. We can go either way on this.

Motherscratcher said...

I'm just doing # 3 and 4 now. I pulled a stand up double checklist with Griffey Jr. I think maybe these shouldn't count and I should take off the points for Prince Albert. What do you think?

beardy said...

I agree. Checklist cards are whack, even if they are pretty and feature superstars.

THEY'RE STILL CHECKLISTS!

beardy said...

How are you working on packs 3 & 4 now? Don't you have teeth to clean and root canals to give?

Wish I had a scanner at work! Or are you using the x-ray machine?