Saturday, May 30, 2009

Turk-Off Packs 21 & 22



It's tied up and it's on. I've talked to Beardy and we want to finish this tonight. It will be a miracle but I think we might pull it off. I actually have to work on Saturdays so those first posts today were done between patients. Then it was off to another obligation. I just got home and have about 10 minutes to plow through the rest of these before the Cavs start.

I saw that Beardy has posted the next set already. I don't know what he got. I actually finished yesterday busting the wax yesterday and scanned and added new posts ready to go. SO I know what is coming to a certain extent. It's hard to remember when you do a bunch of posts at a time.

OK, enough chit chat. Let's finish it

Pack 21:

#72 Chris Carpenter 0pts
#133 Jason Bay 0pts
#102 Elijah Dukes 0pts
#76 Nick Markakis 3pts (I've got to say. Beardaslaw Turkinov couldn't have picked a better player to collect. Love this guy. Wish he was on the Tribe.)_


#113 Randy Johnson 0pts
#158 Jeff Kent Chrome 3pts (Every one loves Jaggoff)


#132 Jamie Vermilyea 0pts
#26 Frank Thomas 0pts

Pack 21 Total: 6 points

Not strong. I don't feel good about this one. Looks like a let down after my mighty triumph. Getting Kent Chrome isn't enough bad karma to cancel out the Makakis sweetness.

Pack 22:

#137 Jason Schmidt 0pts
#99 Dustin Moseley 0pts
#91 Delmon Young 0pts
#34 Mickey Mantle 1pts (Will wonders never cease?)


#159 Johan Santana 2pts


#109 The Captain Checklist 0pts
#118 Hideki Matsui -1pts


#184 Matt Holliday 0pts

Pack 22 Total: 2 points

Not good times. I fear I've taken all of my momentum and given it all back to Beardy.

But have no fear. The Bearded One was the unanimous Hansel on the poll. That makes me Zoolander. I have one more pack to shoot Blue Steel and pull my underwear out of my ass. I know what's coming. I'll set the next one to drop between 9:30 and 10.

See you then.

2 comments:

beardy said...

Still tied. It all comes down to the final 2 packs. You'd better bring it!

and no funny stuff.

Motherscratcher said...

It's half time and I need a distraction or I might start stabbing myself in the leg.

Oh, I brought it. My last 2 packs should be up now. You are do to yourself what vagrants did to the Dude's car