Sunday, April 11, 2010

Achiever Card Blog Shark Week

It's coming!

I finally have posts for all of the stuff you've sent me over the last 87 months or so. It will all be unveiled this week. That's right, starting tomorrow I will spend the week congratulating myself for finally doing something any normal or reasonable person would have accomplished easily shortly after the cards arrived.

But that's not how I role.

So, I stacked them all into one week and I will be caught up with everything. Life will once again make sense and things can get back to normal.

I didn't know what to call it. I wanted it to be like "Shark Week" but with a card twist or something.

Card Shark Week?.......no
Carck Week?......you must be kidding
Trade Week?........lame
Achiever Card Blog's Fantastic Trade Post Extravaganza?.......That's actually not too bad
Just Like, My Opinion, Man..............That might become some other feature, but not for trades
We're Gonna Need A Bigger Blog...........That's pretty good too. I wish I would have thought of that before I set all of the posts to drop.

But I'm not going to go back and change everything now. So the thoroughly unoriginal "Shark Week" it is, despite the fact that sharks have nothing to do with anything and it makes no sense.

Why should I have to start making sense now anyway?

So it's coming.

Chum's in the water, dudes and dudettes.

No comments: